Since mid-2020, Signalen is also available to other municipalities and governments in the Netherlands.
Would you like to know more about how you can start using Signalen in your municipality? Please contact us for an (online) demo of Signalen.
Are you a developer and would like to help us with the further development of Signalen? Please contact us via the Common Ground Slack to explore how we can make Signalen better together!
- Check out the Signalen-repository on Github.
- User Guide and Implementation Guide
- Check out the Signalen API documentation
For project and product managers
Are you responsible for the public space within your municipality and would you like to help further shape the future development of Signalen? Then you can contribute in the following ways:
- Subscribe to the Signalen community mailinglist
- Check outstanding feature requests on the feature request backlog.
- Make a new feature request using the feature request template if your requirement or wish is not listed. Note: Please fill it in completely otherwise your feature request cannot be processed.
- Announce your feature request on the Signalen community mailinglist
Every two weeks, the Signalen product steering group meets to discuss all new feature requests and decide which features will be further developed. If your feature request is being processed, you are welcome to further explain your feature request in the consultation.
Would you like to participate in the product steering group? Or would you like to know more about how decisions are made in the Signalen community, please contact us.